On behalf of the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies, I welcome all our students to Samuel Adegboyega University, a faith-based tertiary institution of The Apostolic Church Nigeria, situated in a serene environment at Ogwa, Edo State, Nigeria. I want to specially congratulate you for making it through to this citadel of learning where we nurture for discipline and excellence.
With our mission of providing wholesome and comprehensive education for intellectual, character and spiritual development of our students in preparation for leadership roles and service to society, I am convinced that your pursuit of postgraduate studies at this university will be a great boost to translating your life visions, dreams and aspirations into a mission fulfilled. The University Management, the Board of the School of Postgraduate Studies, and other staff of this institution are always available to give you the best assistance you need for a successful study and ensure that you graduate to time. Do visit our site regularly for more information that will enhance your success.
Apply now for Admission into First Degree Programmes in the following colleges
- College of Basic and Applied Sciences – COLBAS (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Industrial Chemistry, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics)
- College of Humanities – COLHUM (English Language, French, History and Diplomatic Studies, Philosophy, Religious Studies.)
- College of Management and Social Sciences – COLMASS (Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mass Communication, Public Administration)
General Admission Requirement
For admission into 100 level, candidates must possess credit level passes in five subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language and Mathematics for the Sciences & Management Sciences programmes and English Language for the Humanities Programmes Candidates awaiting SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB results may also apply provided the result would be available at the time of Matriculation.
Direct entry into 200-Level
Candidates for admission into 200-level must have, in addition to requirement for admission into 100-level, passed G.C.E(A/L) in 2 relevant subjects or passed NCE, OND, HND or equivalent at not less than lower credit level.
100 Level Candidates are required to sit for the 2017/2018 UTME of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attain the prescribed cut-off marks. This is a statutory requirement for admission into Samuel Adegboyega University. Applicants are to ensure that their UTME subject combinations qualify them for their chosen programmes. Direct Entry candidates must obtain the JAMB Direct Entry Forms. Candidates, who did not choose Samuel Adegboyega University initially in their 2017 UTME but are interested, are also eligible to apply for admission and participate in the admission screening exercise of the University.
Admission Screening Exercises
Samuel Adegboyega University conducts Admission screening exercise for its candidates in the various centers listed below.
- EDO STATE: Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa Campus, Edo State.
- LAGOS STATE: SAU, Liaison Office at The Apostolic Church Nigeria, Lawna Territory Headquarters, Olorunda ketu, Lagos.
- ILESHA: The Apostolic Church, Oke-Ooye Street, Ilesha
- PORT HARCOURT: The Apostolic Church Somiari –Ama Assembly, 24, 2nd Church Road, off Abloma Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- EKET: The Apostolic Church, Eket Field H/Q, Eket, Akwa –Ibom State.
- ABUJA: The Apostolic Church, Durumi District,By Dunamis Church, Area 1, Garki, Abuja FCT
- LOKOJA: The Apostolic Church, Ajara Quarter, Lokoja Area Headquarters.
- KADUNA: The Apostolic Church, Zaria area, Z11/12 Abeokuta Street, Arugungu Road, Kaduna.
- IBADAN: The Apostolic Church, Oke-Ado Area, 27 Adebiyi Street, off NTC Road, Dugbe, Ibadan.
Ask our Admission Officers all your questions
Email : Admission@sau.edu.ng
Call: +2347017170422, +2347017403141,+2348124905609